11 Days Kenya Tanzania Safaris - Game Viewing Tours 2018/2019 Season
Amboseli, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti, Masai Mara Wildlife Safari
Tour Category: Kenya Tanzania Private Safaris from Nairobi
11 Days Kenya Tanzania Safaris: Over-view of your 10 nights Kenya Tanzania wildlife holidays tour.
- Day 1: Pick-up from your hotel in Nairobi and start your drive to Amboseli. Overnight at luxury lodge in Amboseli
- Day 2: Day spent game viewing in the Amboseli National Park. All meals and overnight at luxury lodge in Amboseli
- Day 3: After breakfast, depart Amboseli to Lake Manyara via Arusha, arriving in time for lunch. Overnight at luxury lodge in Lake Manyara National Park
- Day 4: After breakfast, depart Lake Manyara National Park and head to Ngorongoro Crater, where you will spend the next two nights
- Day 4: Check into your luxury lodge for dinner and overnight in Ngorongoro
- Day 5: Entire day spent game viewing and relaxing at the Ngorongoro National Park
- Day 6: Today after breakfast, you will head south driving towards Serengeti National Park, with a picnic lunch en-route, where you will spend the next two nights in this paradise
- Day 7: Entire day spent game viewing and relaxing at the Serengeti National Park
- Day 8: After breakfast, drive back to Arusha, stopping off at Arusha Coffee Lodge for lunch and on to Arusha airport for your flight to Masai Mara
- Day 8: Met at the Masai Mara airstrip. Dinner and overnight at a luxury lodge in the Mara
- Day 9: Entire day spent game viewing and relaxing at the Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Day 10: Entire day spent game viewing and relaxing at the Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Day 11: Return to Nairobi, stopping en-route for lunch, where you will be dropped back at your city hotel
11 Days Kenya Tanzania Wildlife Holidays Safari - Detailed 2018/2019 Season Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi - Amboseli Safari
Pick-up from your hotel in Nairobi and depart for Amboseli National Park, known for its thriving big game population and views of towering, snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro.
After lunch, explore the acacia woodland, freshwater swamps, scrub brush and open plains in search of wildlife.
All meals and overnight at luxury lodge in Amboseli.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park - Game Viewing
Set out at dawn, watching for elephants, zebras and wildebeests along the saltpan trails. Spend midday at leisure before setting off on a late afternoon game drive, when predators begin to roam the plains in search of prey.
Amboseli National Park is home to animals which include the African elephant, cape buffalo, impala, lion, cheetah, hyena, giraffe, zebra, and wildebeest among other African wildlife.
For bird watchers, Amboseli National Park offers you fantastic opportunities to see hundred's of bird species, some very unique to this particular area only.
All meals and overnight in a luxury lodge in Amboseli National Park will end your second day of this 11 days Kenya Tanzania wildlife safari.
Read more on Amboseli National Park (will open separate page).
Day 3: Amboseli - Lake Manyara National Park Tour
After breakfast, depart for the Lake Manyara National Park. Stop for en-route for lunch at a luxury lodge overlooking the lake before descending the escarpment into the National Park for an afternoon game-drive.
Arrive at your luxury lodge in the Lake Manyara National Park at dusk where you will enjoy dinner and overnight.
Read more on Lake Manyara National Park (will open separate page).
Day 4: Lake Manyara - Ngorongoro Crater Safari
After breakfast, depart for Ngorongoro Crater, one of Tanzania's best known attraction. This will be your home for the next two nights.
The Ngorongoro Crater is home to lions, African Leopard (those reclusive predators), African Elephant, Black Rhinoceros - mainly found around the kopjes in the centre of the park, and African Buffalo. All meals and overnight at your luxury lodge in Ngorongoro.
Day 5: Entire Day at Ngorongoro Crater - Game Viewing
The day starts with a full day game drive in the crater, which is a 260sq km natural amphitheatre with grasslands, swamps, lakes, rivers, woodlands and even dunes.
The Ngorongoro Crater has a population of approximately 25,000 large animals, with the highest density of mammalian predators in Africa. Large animals in the crater include the black rhinoceros, and the hippopotamus, which is very uncommon in the area. There also are wildebeest, zebra, eland, Grant's and Thompson's gazelles.
All meals and overnight at your luxury lodge in Ngorongoro.
Read more on Ngorongoro Crater (will open separate page).
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater - Serengeti Safari
Today head south to Serengeti National Park stopping for a picnic lunch before arriving at your luxury lodge for your 2-night stay.
All meals and overnight at your luxury lodge in Serengeti.
Day 7: Entire Day at Serengeti - Game Viewing
You will spend the entire day on morning and afternoon game drives and generally relaxing as you sock in the beautiful environment. All meals and overnight at your luxury lodge in Serengeti.
Read more on Serengeti National Park (will open separate page).
Day 8: Serengeti - Masai Mara Safari
After breakfast, return to Arusha, stopping off at Arusha Coffee Lodge for lunch and on to Arusha airport for your flight to Masai Mara.
The Masai Mara Game Reserve is Kenya's finest wildlife spectacle and site of the country's largest lion population. Today afternoon, a game drive introduces you to the famed reserve, where you find the greatest concentration of species in all of Kenya.
Day 9 & 10: These two days will be spent in Mara
The entire two days will be spent relaxing and game viewing at the Mara Game Reserve.
Enjoy game drives, one in the morning and another one in the late afternoon, on both days.
All meals and overnight at a luxury tented camp or game lodge in the Mara.
Read more on Mara Game Reserve (will open separate page).
Day 11: Masai Mara - Nairobi Safari
After breakfast, depart for Nairobi with lunch en-route. You will later be dropped back at your city hotel to end of this beautiful and memorable 11 Days Kenya Tanzania Safari.
Rates start from USD 4500 per person sharing in a custom-built traditional safari vehicle.