Samburu, Lake Nakuru, Mara 7 Days Air Safari – Mombasa Flying Tours
7 Days Kenya Wildlife Private Air Tour: Samburu, Nakuru, Masai Mara Flying Safaris
Tour Category: 6 Nights Mombasa Kenya Private Air Safari Tours
Over-view of your 7 days Kenya wildlife air safari vacation.
- Day 1: Pick-up from your Kenya coast hotel for a drive to Mombasa airport for your one hour flight to Nairobi
- Day 1: Met at Nairobi Airport by a representative from TOMASI Holidays Africa and depart for Samburu Game Reserve
- Day 1: Arrive in Samburu in time for lunch. Afternoon game viewing drive with plenty of opportunity to spot the 'Big Five' and other species in this world-famous game reserve. Dinner & overnight at luxury tented camp or lodge in Samburu
- Day 2: Day spent game viewing in Samburu Game Reserve. Picnic lunch will be provided. Dinner & overnight at luxury lodge in Samburu.
- Day 3: Depart Samburu and head to Lake Nakuru National Park. Lunch, Dinner & overnight at luxury lodge or tented camp in Nakuru.
- Day 4: Entire day spent at Lake Nakuru National Park game viewing and relaxing. Dinner & overnight at lodge or tented camp in Nakuru.
- Day 5: Lake Nakuru - Masai Mara. Lunch, Dinner & overnight at luxury lodge or tented camp in Masai Mara
- Day 6: Entire day spent in Masai Mara game viewing and relaxing. Dinner & overnight at lodge or tented camp in Mara.
- Day 7: Depart Mara and drive back to Nairobi and connect with your 1 hour flight back to Mombasa
- Day 7: Met at Mombasa airport and transferred back to your Kenya coast hotel.
7 Days Kenya Wildlife Holidays Safari - Detailed 2018/2019 Season Itinerary
Day 1: Mombasa - Nairobi - Samburu Safari
Early morning pick-up from your hotel in Mombasa North or South coast to Moi Airport for your one hour flight to Nairobi
Met upon arrival at the Nairobi Airport by a professional safari representative from TOMASI Holidays Africa and depart straight away for Samburu Game Reserve.
Arrive in Samburu and check into your luxury tented camp or game lodge in time for lunch. After lunch, take a moment to unwind followed by an afternoon game viewing drive with plenty of opportunity to spot the 'Big Five' and other species in this world-famous game reserve. Dinner & overnight at luxury tented camp or lodge in Samburu.
Day 2: Whole Day in Samburu - Game Viewing
Spend the full day in Samburu with morning and afternoon game drives. Packed lunch will be provided. Your chance to see giraffe, buffalo, waterbuck and zebra, gazelle, lions, elephant, cheetah, leopard and other wild animals in their natural habitat.
For the bird watchers, keep a sharp look-out for the various species of birds found in Samburu. All meals and overnight at luxury tented camp or game lodge in Samburu.
Day 3: Samburu - Lake Nakuru National Park Tour
After breakfast, depart Samburu Game Reserve for Lake Nakuru National Park.
You will be stunned by the beautiful drive from Samburu taking you to the floor of the Great Rift Valley in Kenya to arrive at the Lake Nakuru National Park.
Relax at your luxury tented camp or game lodge prior to a sumptuous lunch.
After lunch, take a short siesta before embarking on an afternoon game viewing drive around Lake Nakuru National Park.
All meals and overnight at luxury tented camp or game lodge in Nakuru.
Day 4: Whole Day at Lake Nakuru National Park - Game Viewing
After an early morning breakfast, drive on to Lake Nakuru National Park, famed for its millions of pink flamingo, pelicans and both black and white rhino to arrive in time for lunch. A short post-lunch siesta will be followed by an afternoon game drive around Lake Nakuru National Park.
All meals and overnight in a luxury tented camp or game lodge in Nakuru.
Day 5: Lake Nakuru - Masai Mara Safari
After breakfast, head for the Masai Mara, Kenya's premier wildlife reserve. This scenic drive will take about 4 hours.
The Masai Mara has endless plains punctuated by flat-top acacia trees and home to an array of wildlife. Every year the reserve plays host to one of the world's great wildlife spectacles, the annual wildebeest migration.
Over 1.4 million wildebeest and 200,000 zebra and gazelle, relentlessly tracked by Africa's great predators, migrate over 1,800 miles each year in search of rain-ripened grass from late July until the end of September.
Check into a luxury tented camp or lodge in Mara, your home for the next 2 nights. After lunch, relax before embarking on an afternoon game drive. All meals on full board.
Masai Mara Game Reserve ranks amongst the world's finest wildlife sanctuary with well over 450 species of animals having been sighted in this marvel of nature.
Day 6: Masai Mara Game Reserve - Game Viewing
Spend day 6 on this game viewing Kenya safari enjoying a morning and afternoon game drive; and the opportunity to spot Africa's "Big Five" namely lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo.
Optional activity include taking a Mara Hot Air Balloon Safari with champagne breakfast!
The balloon safari in Masai Mara is a magical experience! You will spend one-and-a-half hours silently floating over the savannah in a hot air balloon, filling you with memories to last you a lifetime.
The balloon safari will be instead of the early morning game viewing drive. Hot air balloon safari rates start from USD 550 per person. You may also take an optional visit to a Maasai Village.
Day 7: Masai Mara - Nairobi - Mombasa Safari
After breakfast, enjoy a game viewing drive as you exit the Mara Game Reserve on your way to Nairobi to connect with your 1 hour flight back to Mombasa
Arrive Moi Airport Mombasa where you will be met then chauffeured back to your hotel at the end of a beautiful wildlife game viewing experience.
Rates start from USD 1980 per person sharing in a custom-built traditional safari vehicle.