8 Days Kenya Tanzania Safari: Nakuru Mara Serengeti Ngorongoro Tours
Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater Air Tours 8 Days - Mombasa
Tour Category: Kenya Tanzania Air Safaris 2018/2019 Season
8 Days Kenya Tanzania Safari: Over-view of your 7 Nights Kenya Tanzania Wildlife Holidays Safari:
- Day 1: Pick-up from your Kenya coast hotel for a drive to Mombasa airport for your one hour flight to Nairobi
- Day 1: Met at Nairobi Airport by a representative from TOMASI Holidays Africa and start your drive to Lake Nakuru, located on the floor of the Great Rift Valley.
- Day 1: Day spent site seeing around Lake Nakuru National Park. Overnight at luxury tented camp or game lodge in Nakuru
- Day 2: Depart Lake Nakuru for Masai Mara Game Reserve. All meals and overnight at luxury lodge in Mara
- Day 3: Entire day spent game viewing and relaxing at the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Optional activity includes taking a Mara Balloon Safari. All meals and overnight at luxury lodge in Mara
- Day 4: Entire day spent game viewing and relaxing at the Masai Mara Game Reserve. All meals and overnight at luxury lodge in Mara
- Day 5: Depart Masai Mara and drive onto Serengeti National Park
- Day 6: Entire day spent game viewing and relaxing at the Serengeti. All meals and overnight at luxury lodge in Serengeti
- Day 7: Depart Serengeti for Ngorongoro Conservation Area. All meals and overnight at luxury lodge in Ngorongoro
- Day 8: After breakfast, drive back to Arusha, stopping off at Arusha Coffee Lodge for lunch and on to Arusha airport for your flight back to Mombasa
- Day 8: Met upon arrival in Mombasa where you will be transferred to your coastal hotel at the end of your Kenya and Tanzania safari
Detailed 2018 Kenya Tanzania Wildlife Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Mombasa - Nairobi - Nakuru
Pick-up from your hotel in Mombasa North or South coast for a drive to Moi Airport Mombasa for your one hour flight to Nairobi.
Met upon arrival at the Nairobi Airport by a professional safari representative from TOMASI Holidays Africa and depart for Lake Nakuru, located on the floor of the Great Rift Valley.
Arrive in time for check-in and lunch. The rest of the day will be spent game viewing around Lake Nakuru National Park.
All meals and overnight at luxury tented camp or game lodge in Nakuru or Naivasha.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru - Masai Mara.
After breakfast, depart for Masai Mara, Kenya's world well-known game reserve. It forms part of the Great Mara-Serengeti ecosystem. It is home to all the big five including elephant, buffalo, lion, leopard, and rhino. Over 95 species of mammals are found in this great reserve.
Besides mammals, over 350 bird species have been recorded here and the scenic beauty is unrivalled. After lunch, have a game drive which will allow you to spot the abundant wildlife in the Park. All meals and overnight at Mara Sarova Tented Camp or Keekorok Lodge
Expect to see zebra and wildebeest in addition to the less common animals. Other common animals include waterbuck, giraffe, and olive baboons.
All meals and overnight in a luxury tented camp or game lodge in Mara. This will end your second day of this 8 days Kenya Tanzania wildlife safari.
Day 3 & 4: Masai Mara Game Reserve
The next two (2) nights will be spent game viewing around the expansive Masai Mara Game Reserve. Optional activity include taking a Mara Balloon Safari with champagne breakfast!
Maasai Mara or Masai Mara is known as Africa's Greatest Wildlife Reserve and famous for the abundance of game. A distinct occurrence in the Mara is the Great Wildebeest Migration. In addition. the Maasai people, well known for their distinctive custom and dress, makes this game reserve in Kenya one of Africa's most famous safari destinations.
The Maasai Mara has one of the highest lion densities in world and this is where over 2 million Wildebeest, Zebra and Thomsons Gazelle migrate annually ("The Great Migration").. Its hosts over 100 species of mammals and over 550 recorded species of birds.
All meals and overnight during these two days will be at luxury tented camp or game lodge in Mara.
Day 5: Masai Mara - Serengeti National Park.
After breakfast, take a four hour drive heading to Serengeti National Park, Tanzania's largest wildlife conservation area.
The Serengeti National Park is home to lions (believed to hold the largest population of lions in Africa), African Leopard (those reclusive predators), African Elephant, Black Rhinoceros - mainly found around the kopjes in the centre of the park, and African Buffalo. All meals and overnight at your luxury lodge in Serengeti.
Day 6: Serengeti National Park
You will spend the entire day on morning and afternoon game drives and generally relaxing as you sock in the beautiful environment of the Serengeti National Park. All meals and overnight at your luxury lodge in Serengeti.
Day 7: Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater
Today head south to Ngorongoro Crater stopping for a picnic lunch before arriving at your luxury lodge for your 2-night stay.
The Ngorongoro Crater has a population of approximately 25,000 large animals, with the highest density of mammalian predators in Africa. Large animals in the crater include the black rhinoceros, and the hippopotamus, which is very uncommon in the area. There also are wildebeest, zebra, eland, Grant's and Thompson's gazelles.
All meals and overnight at your luxury lodge in Ngorongoro.
Day 8: Ngorongoro - Arusha - Mombasa
After breakfast, return to Arusha, stopping off at Arusha Coffee Lodge for lunch and on to Arusha airport for your flight to Mombasa.
Arrive Mombasa Airport where you will be picked up and transferred to your coast hotel to end this memorable 8 Days 7 nights Kenya Tanzania Wildlife Safari.
Rates start from USD 3850 per person sharing in a custom-built traditional safari vehicle.