Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro and Tarangire 5 Days Kenya Tanzania Game Viewing Safari
Kenya Tanzania 4 Nights Wildlife Safari - Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire
Tours Category: 5 Days Kenya Tanzania Safari (from Mombasa or Nairobi)
Overview of your 4 Nights Kenya Tanzania Wildlife Safari Vacation.
- Day 1: Pick-up from your hotel in Nairobi for a short drive to Nairobi airport to board your one hour flight to Arusha
- Day 1: Met at Kilimanjaro International Airport by a representative from TOMASI Holidays Africa and transferred to a luxury hotel in Arusha.
- Day 1: Day spent site seeing around Arusha town. Overnight at luxury lodge in Arusha
- Day 2: Depart Arusha for Lake Manyara National Park, famed for its abundant bird life, tree climbing lion and large herds of elephants.
- Day 2: After lunch, take an afternoon game viewing drive, then continue on to Ngorongoro, which is a one hour drive, where you stay for 2 nights. Overnight at luxury lodge in Ngorongoro
- Day 3: After breakfast, spend the day exploring around Ngorongoro Crater, Africa's 'Garden of Eden' and home to the 'Big Five', including the black-maned lion. Overnight at luxury lodge in Ngorongoro
- Day 4: After breakfast, depart Ngorongoro and head to Tarangire, which is a two and a half hour drive, for a picnic lunch and game drive in Tarangire National Park.
- Day 4: Check into your luxury lodge for dinner and overnight in Tarangire
- Day 5: After breakfast, leave for Kilimanjaro International Airport to catch your return flight to Nairobi
- Day 5: Met upon arrival at JKIA Nairobi and transferred to your city hotel
Detailed Kenya Tanzania Wildlife Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi - Arusha
Pick-up from your hotel in Nairobi and be driven to JKIA Nairobi Airport to board your one hour flight to Arusha.
Met upon arrival at the Kilimanjaro International Airport by a professional safari representative from TOMASI Holidays Africa and depart for Arusha town.
Day will be spent in Arusha with optional sight seeing tours with Mount Meru and Mount Kilimanjaro creating one of the most dramatic backgrounds.
All meals and overnight at luxury lodge in Arusha.
Day 2: Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, depart Arusha and head for the Lake Manyara National Park, one of Tanzania's premier wildlife conservation area. This scenic drive will take about 4 hours.
Arrive at the Lake Manyara where you have high possibilities of spotting impala, buffalo, wildebeest, hippo, giraffe and the famous tree-climbing lion. After a picnic lunch, continue with an afternoon game drive as you head to Ngorongoro which is a one hours drive.
The Ngorongoro crater has one of the densest known population of lions. On the crater rim, you will find leopards, elephants, mountain reedbuck, and buffalo.
A large lake in the middle of the crater is inhabited by hundreds of flamingoes, and from a distance, they appear as a pink border of the lake.
All meals and overnight in a luxury lodge in Ngorongoro will end your second day of this 5 days Tanzania wildlife safari.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater
Spend your third day on this safari enjoying a morning and afternoon game drive in Ngorongoro and the opportunity to spot Africa's "Big Five" namely lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo.
Day 4: Ngorongoro - Tarangire
After breakfast, take a two and a half hours game viewing drive through Tarangire National Park, home to thousands of elephants.
Tarangire National Park is the sixth largest national park in Tanzania. The name of the park originates from the Tarangire river that crosses through the park, being the only source of water for wild animals during dry seasons.
During the dry season thousands of animals migrate to the Tarangire National Park from Manyara National Park. Home to more than 550 species, the park is a haven for bird enthusiasts who can expect so see dozens of species even in the dry season. The swamps are the focus of the largest selection of breeding birds anywhere in the world.
Arrive Tarangire in the late afternoon for dinner and overnight at your luxury lodge.
Day 5: Tarangire - Arusha - Nairobi
After breakfast, take a scenic exit game drive as you head to Arusha town where you will be dropped at Kilimanjaro International Airport to board your flight back to Nairobi.
Met upon arrival at the Nairobi Airport and transferred to your city hotel to end your 5 days Tanzania Holiday Safari.
Rates start from USD 2850 per person sharing in a custom-built traditional safari vehicle.